Thursday, November 13, 2008

BE CAREFUL

Be careful of your thoughts
For your thoughts become your words.

Be careful of your words
For your words become your actions.

Be careful of your actions
For your actions become your habits.

Be careful of your habits
For your habits become your character.

Be careful of your character
For your character becomes your destiny.

Author : Unknown

About 25 years ago ... as a young teacher ... I was asked by my Principal ... to each week, put up something 'inpirational' (on the Notice Board in the Staff-room).

And 'above' was the 'first' of these 'inpirational thoughts' that I was lucky to found in our local library... because since then 'this' was 'one' of the most important 'rules' ... I governed my life by... AND ... it was also, one of the first 'Nursery Rhymes' ... LOL ... I taught my children!

Well, today, one of my kids said ... that 'above' is so true! ... and so very obvious in 'his' life!

So my 'thanks' and gratitude, goes today, to this 'Unknown Author', who have not only unwittingly shaped my life but that of my children!


No comments:

Post a Comment