Thursday, November 13, 2008

WORDS THAT INSPIRE

Be like a
steam kettle,
Though up to
its neck in
hot water,
it continues
to sing!

Author : Unknown

Busy with 'Spring-cleaning' and getting ready for the Christmas holidays ... and for the descenting hordes of family and friends ... visiting us, resting and cooling down here at the Coast!

So today my 'motto' will be "Even if I'm up to my neck in hot water (cleaning) ... I will 'continue to sing' ... knowing that I will soon be seeing and having ...family and friends, in my 'clean' home ... to treat and spoil to my hearts delight!

AND hopefully I'll have some WIP photographs up ((by this weekend) .... of some of my creative endeavors I'm currently working on ... only then I would feel that I'm, 'Blogging' to the full extent of the word!


No comments:

Post a Comment